Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Introduction

hello dear sir and mam, my name is NIcholas Tan from Singapore. This year my age is 14 in secondary 2 . I live in a five room flat with my grandmother, grandfather and my father and mother. I am the single child of my family, thats why my father and mother pampers me alot. they often buy me things to keep my pleased. I am a very fortunate boy Lives goes for normal, i go to school and my father and mother works daily to feed me and my grandparents.





In school Chong Boon Secondary School, i have quite a number of friends, some are normal friends and there are a few that are my good friends which i share secrets and things with them, and do homework with them and have lunch with them also.





Singapore is a small dot but it is a very busy little dot. Singapore is a multi racial society. There are a range of chinese, english, malay, indian and some other immigrants who came from other country. Singapore is ready for the future, gaining new ideas and creavitity like the MP3 from CREATIVE and the reverse osmosis changing sea water to fresh drinking water.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home