Friday, June 22, 2007

entry 4

the week has passed, there are two days which i had fun in. The first day, Monday, my cousin's family and I went out to Hougang Mall to shop and eat. my aunty always lingers and a shop for about an hour and then walking out empty handed, which i called waste of time. While she was shopping with my grandmother, I and my cousin went to the nearby game shops to look around. The shop had alot of games compatible for different game consoles. My cousin currently has the Nintendo DS (Dual Screen). Which can be opened and close. The top screen is for viewing and the bottom screen has a touch pad installed in it, it also can be viewed. His newest toy is this so he most likely attracted for the games compatible for his Nintendo DS. Soon my grandmother came in to the stall and looked around. Then she say that my cousin does not have a casing for his Nintendo DS, so she bought one for him at fifteen dollars. He was happy that time. My grandmother is generous with her money, and even more generous with the lottery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home